Founded by the same team that started BookSurge (now Amazon’s CreateSpace), BiblioLabs is a leader in digital content creation, curation and distribution software to libraries.
Library organizations working with BiblioLabs can expect:
- A partner open to creative public-private business agreements
- A user-centered design approach with an emphasis on understanding end users
- Prototyping for feedback prior to the start of any development work
- Provision of a development timeline with key deliverable dates
- A partner committed to Agile development philosophy
- Upgrades based on feedback and current priorities
We understand that launching software is just the beginning of the work, and that software is never finished. Our culture is built to cooperate and cost-effectively adapt to the quickly changing digital landscape, keeping products ahead of the curve.